OPP investigating after 2 people assaulted with pellet gun in Simcoe County

Huronia West OPP (Twitter) Huronia West OPP (Twitter)

CTVNews.ca Top Stories


OPINION | Selling a home? How to know if you qualify for a capital gains exemption

When selling a home, Canadians may be exempted from paying capital gains tax on a residential property -- if it's their principal residence. On CTVNews.ca, personal finance contributor Christopher Liew explains what's determined as a principal residence, and what properties are eligible for the exemption.