Stories covered by Lexy
- Gravenhurst family creates snow sculpture of the iconic RMS Segwun
- 'It's pretty hectic,' Frustration mounts over continued online learning
- "We are quite worried,' variant cases continue to climb in York Region
- Roberta Place PSW fighting for his life after contracting COVID-19
- Hydro One invests in Orillia with land purchase
- Random acts of kindness lift spirits of Barrie seniors
- Orillia mayor pleased with up-take of stay-at-home order
- You could be bonding with your next pet online
- 'It's literally millions of dollars in revenue,' Ontario extends ski hill closure
- Shelters desperate for volunteers as demand spikes
- Newmarket store owners issued order to close after reopening to in-store shopping
- Donate unwanted Christmas trees, empty bottles to help wildlife animals
- Ski resorts feeling the $90 million pinch of the lockdown
- Family desperate to find Gravenhurst man missing since Dec. 12
- Fun and safe ways to spend time outdoors during lockdown
- The Salvation Army's kettle campaign comes up significantly short of its goal
- Simcoe County adjusts to life in lockdown
- Restaurants step up for the holidays
- 'I kind of blacked out,' Innisfil, Ont., server says after receiving $1,000 tip
- Lace up, not all skating rinks are closed for the season
Lexy Benedict is an Assignment Editor at CTV News Barrie.
Lexy joined CTV in Toronto as a broadcast intern and later freelanced for the CP24 digital team.
She is a recent graduate from the journalism program at Ryerson University and grew up in small town Stouffville, Ontario.
With a passion for storytelling and meeting new people, she has always dreamed of pursuing a career in broadcast journalism.
In her free time she enjoys hanging out with friends and family, going on road trips and listening to country music.