Articles by Dana Roberts
- No injuries after trailer fire in Essa Township
- New developments on the agenda at Barrie city hall
- Exclusive cooking classes for those facing food insecurity
- Ontario government questioned on Stevenson Memorial Hospital nurse layoffs
- Police 'actively investigating' threat made against Bradford high school
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community welcomes all in first Innisfil event
- Barrie's Pipes and Drums Band help ring in St. Patrick's Day
- Free tax support offering for low-income families
- More than a dozen nurses to be laid off at Stevenson Memorial Hospital amid funding cuts
- No injuries reported after fire erupts in kitchen of Huntsville home
- Family-friendly fun at Friday Harbour this March Break
- Blue Mountain eager to host family fun this March Break
- Multi-vehicle collision in Barrie sends three to hospital
- High costs of living factoring into Barrie employment numbers
- Fire causes significant damage to Tiny Township home
- Barrie man quickly becoming one of the world's strongest
- Barrie councillors reduce burden on taxpayers as 2023 budget passes
- Barrie concert band member says so long after 70 seasons
- Calls to decriminalize drugs grow louder in Simcoe County & Muskoka
- Young kids behind ripples of kindness in the community
Dana Roberts anchors CTV News at 11 for CTV News Barrie.
He has had a passion for storytelling since a very young age and was only 10-years-old when he decided to study journalism at Ryerson University. After making this dream a reality, Dana completed an internship with CTV News in Saskatoon as a reporter, covering a wide variety of stories during his time out west.
Dana spent many years perfecting his skills as a videographer and host with Cable 14 in Hamilton and spent time perfecting his digital and radio skills with KitchenerToday and 570 News.
In his most recent stint, Dana served as the weekend news anchor and a video journalist with CTV News Northern Ontario, based in Sudbury.
Dana came to CTV Barrie as a video journalist and weekend producer. He was announced as the late news anchor in August 2022.
During any downtime he has, Dana has a keen interest in politics, following all of the latest developments both in Canada and across the United States.