Where to find a COVID-19 vaccine clinic in Simcoe Muskoka
BARRIE, ONT. -- Several COVID-19 immunization clinics are open for Simcoe Muskoka residents who want their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine or are eligible for their second shot.
Most clinics require an appointment and identification or an Ontario health card.
Here is a list of where COVID-19 clinic are located:
Barrie and area
- 29 Sperling Drive, Barrie
- Holly Recreation Centre - 171 Mapleton Ave., Barrie
- Innisfil Recreation Complex - 7315 Yonge St., Innisfil
- Canada Summit Centre - 20 Park Dr., Huntsville
- Bracebridge Sportsplex - 110 Clearbrook Trail, Bracebridge
- West Orillia Sports Complex, Rotary Place Arena - 100 University Ave., Orillia
- North Simcoe Sports and Recreation Centre - 527 Len Self Boulevard, Midland
- Penetanguishene Memorial Arena - 61 Maria St., Penetang
South Georgian Bay
- Collingwood Royal Canadian Legion (Drive-thru) - 490 Ontario Street
- Wasaga Beach RecPlex Community Centre (Drive-thru) - 1724 Mosley Street
- Tottenham Community Centre - 139 Queen Street North, Tottenham
- Bob Fallis Arena - 2961 10 Sideroad, Bradford
Plus, the health unit added a new clinic starting Monday at the New Tecumseth Recreation Centre, 7300 Industrial Parkway in Alliston.
Additionally, residents who need assisted transportation to and from a vaccination appointment have several options.
- Barrie residents: Barrie Transit or call Service Barrie at 705-726-4242
- Innisfil residents: Innisfil Transit
- County of Simcoe residents: CT Link Transportation Portal
- North Simcoe: Community Outreach
- Muskoka residents: District of Muskoka Website
Complete information on Simcoe Muskoka's vaccination program, including how to book, is available here.