What's open and closed over Christmas and Boxing Day
Here's a look at what’s open and closed over the Christmas long weekend.
Most government services are closed for the day and most businesses close early. Public transit is being offered in most communities.
- Some restaurants and gas stations will be open.
- Most businesses are closed
- Banks, government offices and post offices are closed
- Public transit won’t be offered in most communities
- Georgian Mall will open at 8:30 a.m.
- Tanger Outlets will open at 8 a.m.
- Upper Canada Mall will open at 8 a.m.
- Vaughan Mills will open at 7 a.m.
- Other shopping centers and grocery stores will open early.
- LCBO and Beer Store locations will be closed. Will reopen on Tuesday.
- Banks, government offices and post offices will be closed.
Happy holidays from all of us here at CTV Barrie.