Tracking confirmed COVID-19 school outbreaks
This list shows schools that have COVID-19 outbreaks declared in recent days across our coverage area (as per the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit).
A positive case at a school does not mean the individual was exposed to COVID-19 within the school environment. Public health officials investigate each case and notify individuals who may be at risk.
SIMCOE MUSKOKA COVID-19 SCHOOL OUTBREAKS
List will be updated when schools reopen on Jan. 3.
The list will be updated as the information becomes available.
To find out more information regarding a case within a school board, contact the local public health unit.
No personal information will be posted.
SIMCOE MUSKOKA COVID-19 UPDATES
- COVID-19 symptoms have evolved in sixth wave: expert
- Stomach bug could be COVID-19, expert says
- Barrie man's challenges one year after surviving battle with COVID-19
- Is it COVID-19 or another virus?
- Hours extended at COVID-19 clinic amid increased community spread
- Sixth wave is 'much less predictable,' says expert
- 'One test is quite sufficient,' Ont. doctor weighs in on rapid testing for low-risk settings
- Simcoe Muskoka hospital officials sound alarm about rising COVID-19 levels
- COVID-19 outbreak declared in unit at Orillia Soldiers' Memorial Hospital
- COVID-19 transmission in Simcoe Muskoka 'concerning' to local health unit