- Search for missing 14-year-old in Orillia ends: OPP
- Two-time Juno-award winning band performs in Barrie
- 2 staff members, student suspect injured in stabbing at Halifax-area high school
- Barrie police crack down on excessive speed after rise in community complaints
- Donald Trump's call for protests gets muted reaction by supporters
- Woman suing Tim Hortons for $500K after hot tea spill left her 'disfigured'
- Horseshoe resort holds final Ontario Snowboard championships of the season
- Suspended southern Ont. driver charged with stealing gas in Sturgeon Falls
- Muskoka sees less travelers as March break comes to an end
- 13 people solicited by grandparent scam in Midland area
- Cleanup underway after train derailment in southern Ontario
- Ontario to see higher numbers of economic immigrants under federal agreement
- 'Absolutely disgusting': B.C. councillor speaks out after Sikh international student swarmed, beaten
- Fatal fire in Old Montreal raises questions about unauthorized Airbnbs
- How did a healthy teen die at a minor hockey camp?
- Conservatives forcing MPs to vote on striking new foreign interference study
- Spring backwards? Why next spring will come earlier than it has in nearly 130 years
- Nexus program to resume by April 24 after yearlong standoff
- Amazon cuts 9,000 more jobs, bringing 2023 total to 27,000
- Parliamentary committee summons Mark Zuckerberg over Meta's threat to block news
- Biden's Canada visit is long overdue, expert says
- Shania Twain now has a high-tech Swiss train named after her. Meet 'Shania Train'