Stories covered by Rob Cooper
- 'I have so much rage inside of me,' Veterans angry over war monument vandalism
- Argo's Pinball Clemons motivates teens at Orillia Secondary School
- Hospice Muskoka left without funding in provincial budget
- Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital fills numerous nursing positions with job fair
- Barrie's popular downtown patio program returns with extension to retailers
- Barrie road crews out filling potholes
- Avian flu concerns in Newmarket as health unit advises ways to protect residents and pets
- Ice fishing season ends on Lake Simcoe with ice hut removal deadline at midnight
- Simcoe County to boost paramedic response times with new resources, budget allocation
- Free hearing aid program helps Ontario woman hear for the 1st time in 60 years
- Barrie couple overcomes challenges of tornado and long-distance to pursue dreams
- Four soldiers' portraits found damaged in Peacekeepers Park in Angus
- Police chief takes steps to improve perception of Barrie's downtown
- Recycling collection delays in Barrie prompt additional resources
- Exploring options to make downtown Barrie safer and welcoming
- Annual pond hockey tournament to support cancer research hits the ice
- Maple syrup producers surprised and delighted by early season
- Simcoe County residents take in the outdoors over Family Day Weekend
- Simcoe County seniors treated to hand-delivered Valentine's Day packages
- Oro-Medonte residents seek relief from cannabis production odours
Rob joined our team in 2000 as a reporter and covers major stories for CTV News.
Rob has been in the broadcast industry since he was 17 and has worked at stations from British Columbia to Ontario covering news, sports, and special features.
He is a two-time national RTNDA (Radio-Television News Directors Association) winner for spot news coverage and video feature reporting.
Originally from Toronto, Rob calls Innisfil home and loves the area.