Stories covered by Rob Cooper
- Coast Guard's arctic marine unit prepares for northern journey in Parry Sound
- Families celebrate Victoria Day weekend in Simcoe Muskoka
- Police remind boaters to be diligent, safe over Victoria Day weekend
- Georgian Bay General Hospital hopes job fair can help balance labour shortages
- Simcoe County families spend special day out on Mother's Day
- Memorial run held in honour of slain OPP Const. Greg Pierzchala
- OPP trains future marine officers on Lake Muskoka in Gravenhurst
- District of Muskoka gets boost from Ontario to fight homelessness
- Union protests rage on at gates of Base Borden, causing disruptions
- Simcoe County could mark record rainfall with 75 to 100mm in one day
- Barrie residents demand action against youths terrorizing their neighbourhood
- New $17M elementary school finally opens to Simcoe County students
- 'I have so much rage inside of me,' Veterans angry over war monument vandalism
- Argo's Pinball Clemons motivates teens at Orillia Secondary School
- Hospice Muskoka left without funding in provincial budget
- Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital fills numerous nursing positions with job fair
- Barrie's popular downtown patio program returns with extension to retailers
- Barrie road crews out filling potholes
- Avian flu concerns in Newmarket as health unit advises ways to protect residents and pets
- Ice fishing season ends on Lake Simcoe with ice hut removal deadline at midnight
Rob joined our team in 2000 as a reporter and covers major stories for CTV News.
Rob has been in the broadcast industry since he was 17 and has worked at stations from British Columbia to Ontario covering news, sports, and special features.
He is a two-time national RTNDA (Radio-Television News Directors Association) winner for spot news coverage and video feature reporting.
Originally from Toronto, Rob calls Innisfil home and loves the area.