Articles by Dana Roberts
- Unique art project bringing people with dementia together
- Crews battled house fire in Clearview Township
- Barrie mayor urges action to address housing affordability crisis after shocking presentation
- Golf croquet a smashing success in Muskoka
- Barrie Air Show set to take off this weekend
- One person in custody after possible firearms-related incident in Innisfil neighbourhood
- YMCA teams up with County to help Ukrainian refugees find permanent housing
- Helping to heal Innisfil's grieving families
- Minden council supports plan for urgent care clinic
- Animal lovers uniting to 'Walk for Pets' in Collingwood
- KiteFest set to return to Simcoe County
- Water crash in Oro-Medonte sends one person to hospital, other man facing charges
- Stayner welcoming summer with return of Music, Market and Park It
- Make-A-Wish foundation makes young cancer survivor's dream come true
- Hundreds turn out for annual Barrie Fun Run
- Barrie council moving ahead with two new developments
- New picnic service showcasing local foods in Simcoe County
- With clock ticking, Minden residents take fight to save emergency department to Queen's Park
- Thick black smoke seen after house fire in Barrie
- 'Gbay Gals Give' proves power in numbers while helping community
Dana Roberts anchors CTV News at 11 for CTV News Barrie.
He has had a passion for storytelling since a very young age and was only 10-years-old when he decided to study journalism at Ryerson University. After making this dream a reality, Dana completed an internship with CTV News in Saskatoon as a reporter, covering a wide variety of stories during his time out west.
Dana spent many years perfecting his skills as a videographer and host with Cable 14 in Hamilton and spent time perfecting his digital and radio skills with KitchenerToday and 570 News.
In his most recent stint, Dana served as the weekend news anchor and a video journalist with CTV News Northern Ontario, based in Sudbury.
Dana came to CTV Barrie as a video journalist and weekend producer. He was announced as the late news anchor in August 2022.
During any downtime he has, Dana has a keen interest in politics, following all of the latest developments both in Canada and across the United States.