Articles by Dana Roberts
- New picnic service showcasing local foods in Simcoe County
- With clock ticking, Minden residents take fight to save emergency department to Queen's Park
- Thick black smoke seen after house fire in Barrie
- 'Gbay Gals Give' proves power in numbers while helping community
- Up and coming golf players hit the links in Simcoe County
- Meaford automotive shop goes up in flames, sparking water safety concerns
- Paramedic Services Week marked in Simcoe County as Georgian College invests in paramedic programming
- New safe space for Barrie youth
- Summer classic car show returns to Barrie waterfront
- Clock ticking down on May's RVH 50/50 draw
- Driver charged after failing to remain at collision scene in Huntsville
- Wish granting organization gets boost of support
- No serious injuries in Springwater Township crash
- Shared woodworking studio in Barrie looking to grow interest in skilled trades
- Take Back the Night rally returns to Barrie's downtown core
- Group of Midland seniors use passionate pastime to help community
- Collingwood officer says farewell after decades of service
- Gala supporting youth going through their darkest days
- High school students get hands-on experience of Canadian legal system
- New AED unveiled in Oro-Medonte
Dana Roberts anchors CTV News at 11 for CTV News Barrie.
He has had a passion for storytelling since a very young age and was only 10-years-old when he decided to study journalism at Ryerson University. After making this dream a reality, Dana completed an internship with CTV News in Saskatoon as a reporter, covering a wide variety of stories during his time out west.
Dana spent many years perfecting his skills as a videographer and host with Cable 14 in Hamilton and spent time perfecting his digital and radio skills with KitchenerToday and 570 News.
In his most recent stint, Dana served as the weekend news anchor and a video journalist with CTV News Northern Ontario, based in Sudbury.
Dana came to CTV Barrie as a video journalist and weekend producer. He was announced as the late news anchor in August 2022.
During any downtime he has, Dana has a keen interest in politics, following all of the latest developments both in Canada and across the United States.