- 3 people stabbed at Halifax-area high school; 1 person in custody
- Barrie police crack down on excessive speed after rise in community complaints
- Donald Trump's call for protests gets muted reaction by supporters
- Woman suing Tim Hortons for $500K after hot tea spill left her 'disfigured'
- Horseshoe resort holds final Ontario Snowboard championships of the season
- Suspended southern Ont. driver charged with stealing gas in Sturgeon Falls
- Muskoka sees less travelers as March break comes to an end
- 13 people solicited by grandparent scam in Midland area
- Cleanup underway after train derailment in southern Ontario
- Ontario to see higher numbers of economic immigrants under federal agreement
- Canada to accept more Syrian, Turkish residents after earthquake
- Northern Ont. man realizes he won millions after forgetting about a lottery ticket
- How did a healthy teen die at a minor hockey camp?
- Conservatives forcing MPs to vote on striking new foreign interference study
- Amazon cuts 9,000 more jobs, bringing 2023 total to 27,000
- Biden's Canada visit is long overdue, expert says
- Nordstrom Canada to begin liquidation Tuesday after receiving court's permission
- 6 missing after Old Montreal fire 'probably still in the rubble': Police
- Canada's among central banks try to calm markets after UBS deal to buy Credit Suisse
- A 3rd person has died after truck rammed pedestrians in Amqui, Que.
- The world's happiest countries for 2023
- Jury convicts 3 of murder in death of rapper XXXTentacion