Articles by Kim Phillips
- Simcoe County man charged in massive art fraud investigation appears in court
- Spring takes a backseat to more wintry weather in the forecast
- Police divers respond to suspected body in canal, turns out to be a mannequin
- Police aim to pump the brakes on drivers illegally passing school buses
- Colleagues jumped into life-saving action when Midland councillor collapsed at town meeting
- Impaired driver sentenced to 5 years in jail for fatal hit-and-run in Bradford
- Elnaz Hajtamiri assault investigation takes another turn with 2 new suspects wanted
- Ram pickup trucks stolen from Barrie driveways as owners slept
- Nurses at Collingwood hospital fed up over safety concerns, understaffing: ONA
- Carelessly discarded smoking materials blamed for house fire
- Barrie woman plans to invest in her future with lottery win
- 6 people rescued after boat capsized on Georgian Bay
- Woman blows 4x legal alcohol limit after crashing into car in school parking lot
- Police spark debate after demanding breathalyzer at Barrie, Ont. man's home after traffic complaint
- Beeton, Ont. couple celebrate big win with Lotto 6/49
- Alliston elementary school targeted by vandals with BB guns
- Temporary shelter in Barrie to close soon to allow for future development
- Highway 400 crash in Barrie sends one person to hospital
- York Region police take to the skies with new $7.1M state-of-the-art helicopter
- Orillia waterfront project moves into spring with several closures
Kim Phillips joined CTVNewsBarrie.ca as a producer in 2018 and specializes in local news.
Before joining the Barrie digital team, Kim spent over a decade in the Barrie news control room as a director and technical director. She worked on various programs, including CTV News at 6 and 11, election coverage and a wide range of broadcast specials.
She spent five years directing at the Business News Network in Toronto, where she worked on various business shows, and other programming, including 'APP Central,' 'Money Talk,' and 'Dr. Marla and Friends.'
Kim grew up in southern Ontario and graduated from Broadcast Television at Mohawk College in Hamilton.
Kim speaks English.