Articles by Jonathan
- South Simcoe police search for suspect after alleged sexual assault
- Barrie Baycats carry high expectations for 2023 season
- Garage fire in Barrie leads to $50k in damages
- Search continues for Barrie man wanted in Peterborough homicide
- Collingwood Blues win first game of 2023 Centennial Cup
- 3-vehicle crash claims second life in Caledon: OPP
- Huronia West OPP honours long-time auxiliary sergeant
- Human remains found in Springwater identified: OPP
- Barrie Colts 2023 draft class looks to impress at development camp
- Barrie's Battle of the Atlantic celebration to cause road closures
- 2 injured in Highway 400 single-vehicle rollover
- Driver accused of hitting pedestrian, fleeing police in Innisfil road rage incident
- Barrie fire crews battle blaze at local business
- OPP investigate potential shooting in Caledon Village
- Midland teen collects graduation wear for those in need
- Georgian College partners up to address housing situation
- Decade-long search continues for missing Meaford man
- Hwy 400 crash involving 9 vehicles sends 2 to hospital
- Barrie Colts eliminated from 2023 OHL playoffs
- OPP lay charges in Parry Sound sexual assault investigation involving minors
Jonathan is an operational floater with CTV News in Barrie.
His journalism career began at a weekly newspaper in southern Alberta after graduating from Lethbridge College in 2016.
After a short stint there, he moved to Red Deer to report at a daily newspaper before making the switch to radio and joining the Sunny 94 team in Lacombe.
Jonathan then moved to Regina and began working at Global News as a digital broadcast journalist.
During Jonathan’s time in Regina, he covered everything from sports, city council to politics both for television and online.
Jonathan is a sports fanatic and can often be found in front of a television watching his favourite teams – the Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto Raptors.
He speaks English and French and joined CTV Barrie in 2021.