Articles by Jonathan
- OPP lay charges in Parry Sound sexual assault investigation involving minors
- S.S. Keewatin leaving Port McNicoll after finding new home
- Eight people charged in decades-long Ontario art fraud investigation
- Owen Sound police charge 2 in stolen Lexus investigation
- Barrie's drinking water scores perfect in quality evaluation
- Central Ontario prepares for blast of heavy snow
- Innisfil renames community centre honouring fallen police officer
- Collingwood man charged after wife's body found in vehicle
- School buses delayed across Simcoe County
- Whiteouts close Highway 400 from Cookstown to Barrie
- Georgian Bay Cancer Support Centre receives significant donation
- Crash between car and transport sends elderly man to hospital
- New program in Alliston helps seniors transition out of hospital
- Mother, daughter duo arrested in animal abuse investigation
- Extreme cold expected across central Ontario: Environment Canada
- Summer festival Boots and Hearts unveils 2023 lineup
- Fire destroys 2-story barn in Adjala-Tosorontio
- Barrie kicks off Black History Month with flag raising
- Crash on Hwy 11 in Bracebridge causes 12-vehicle pileup
- Midland 2023 budget sees 4.58% tax levy increase
Jonathan is an operational floater with CTV News in Barrie.
His journalism career began at a weekly newspaper in southern Alberta after graduating from Lethbridge College in 2016.
After a short stint there, he moved to Red Deer to report at a daily newspaper before making the switch to radio and joining the Sunny 94 team in Lacombe.
Jonathan then moved to Regina and began working at Global News as a digital broadcast journalist.
During Jonathan’s time in Regina, he covered everything from sports, city council to politics both for television and online.
Jonathan is a sports fanatic and can often be found in front of a television watching his favourite teams – the Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto Raptors.
He speaks English and French and joined CTV Barrie in 2021.