Articles by Jonathan
- Tipi gathering in Barrie kicks off National Indigenous History Month
- ‘Mole Mobile’: Mobile skin cancer unit rolls through Barrie
- Georgian College kicks off Pride month with celebrations at all campuses
- Oro-Medonte cat shelter damaged by fire forced to close
- Innisfil library uses ‘Yarn Bombing’ to raise awareness for deaf-blindness
- YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka offering free day passes in June
- RVH launches booking system for minor limb injuries patients
- Bracebridge beach shut down over safety concerns
- Cycling fundraiser in Alliston supports vision loss research
- Caledon fire recruiting more volunteer firefighters
- Town of Shelburne installs Pride crosswalk
- 3 girls now charged in assault, kidnapping investigation in Huntsville
- South Simcoe police search for suspect after alleged sexual assault
- Barrie Baycats carry high expectations for 2023 season
- Garage fire in Barrie leads to $50k in damages
- Search continues for Barrie man wanted in Peterborough homicide
- Collingwood Blues win first game of 2023 Centennial Cup
- 3-vehicle crash claims second life in Caledon: OPP
- Huronia West OPP honours long-time auxiliary sergeant
- Human remains found in Springwater identified: OPP
Jonathan is an operational floater with CTV News in Barrie.
His journalism career began at a weekly newspaper in southern Alberta after graduating from Lethbridge College in 2016.
After a short stint there, he moved to Red Deer to report at a daily newspaper before making the switch to radio and joining the Sunny 94 team in Lacombe.
Jonathan then moved to Regina and began working at Global News as a digital broadcast journalist.
During Jonathan’s time in Regina, he covered everything from sports, city council to politics both for television and online.
Jonathan is a sports fanatic and can often be found in front of a television watching his favourite teams – the Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto Raptors.
He speaks English and French and joined CTV Barrie in 2021.