Propane tank explosion causes garage fire in Stroud
Fire crews can be seen at a garage fire in Stroud, Ont. on Saturday, Feb. 13, 2016. (Dave Erskine/ CTV Barrie)
Published Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:09PM EST
Innisfil fire crews were busy on Saturday afternoon at a garage fire in Stroud.
Crews were called to a home on Nelson Street, at around 4 p.m. Officials say the fire was caused by a propane tank exploding when the homeowners were trying to thaw their front end loader.
The fire chief tells CTV News the equipment caught fire and the flames quickly moved onto the garage.
Firefighters doused the garage a second time, as they weren't sure if the smoke they're seeing is from mist or hot spots.
No injuries are reported.
If you are on the scene of breaking news and capture it with your mobile device, share your pictures or video with MyNews.